gives you the best developer experience with all the features you need for production: hybrid static & server rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, and more.
Pros of NextJs
Cons of NextJs
- Better User Experience
- Server-Side Rendering provides faster loading of pages. Better than react in many cases
- Development is fast.
- Routing is in its blood.
- Provides better SEO. Also helps in organic traffic growth
- Scalability is not an issue.
- Typescript support
- It provides file-based routing and that's the only way of doing it. You cannot modify it.
- You still need a state manager (Redux) to manage the state.
Overall, we can say that for our project, Next.js (React Framework) is more beneficial than the react library.
To support my arguments, here are the links that you can follow:
These links are in the top 5 results from the duck-duck go search engine.