Picture of the author
Topic :
Using forums for camp descussions.
Thread Created at Jan 15th 2012, 3:39:05 am | Started by Damir
Number of Post in this thread: 2
Please Sign In to comment on this Thread
Damir replied 12 years ago (Jan 15th 2012, 3:54:23 am)
Dear Brent, Sorry, I have failed to notice this feature. I agree that it is better to discuss things here first. Now, I cannot recall talk about types of free will. In my opinion, there is only an issue of how much we utilise the power of our free will. Basically, we are very habitual creatures. Only when we create something new --- we utilise our power of free will. We can be nonconsciously creative also. In democracies, this is well manifested during elections. So, types of free will are only different aspects of how we manifest it. Have a nice day, Damir
Brent_Allsop replied 12 years ago (Jan 15th 2012, 3:39:05 am)
Hi Damir, You proposed adding the "I suggest we merge this camp..." to the agreement statement. Things like this belong in the camp forums, so I'm going to object to that proposed change, which will prevent it from going live. I do completely agree that we need to merge these two topics. So perhaps you can make some specific suggestions in topic forum, where we can discuss these things and build some consensus on the best way to do this? In your e-mail you were distinguishing between different types of free will, freedom, and so on? Perhaps you could expound on just what you mean? I completely agree with much of what you described in your camps, so I"m hoping we can create a consensus super camp that contains things we all can agree on? Upwards, Brent Allsop